Howard Park Wine Dinner12 Nov - 12 Nov 2021 @ 18:30pm - 22:00pm
Join us on Friday 12th November from 6.30pm for our Howard Park Wine Dinner.
Featuring canapes & a drink on a arrival as well as 3 courses paired with wine tastings.
Blue swimmer crab salad, picked local blue swimmer crab meat mixed in a citrus & dill mayo on a bed chiffonade lettuce topped with salmon caviar & lemon pearls all served in the crab shell
Paired with Howard Park Mount Baker Riesling
Deconstructed tournedos rossini, grilled eye fillet on a dauphine potato crouton garnished with a grilled king oyster mushroom, asparagus & a pate` croquette with a beef reduction
Paired with Howard Park Chardonnay
Torched lemon meringue in a vanilla wafer case, served on cinnamon & peach compote
Paired with Howard Park Scotsdale Shiraz
Places are limited so make sure you book in early!
* Booking terms & conditions:
– Non-member bookings must be paid upfront to secure the booking and are non-refundable if cancellations are made within the 7 days prior to the event.
– Member tickets will be charged to accounts 7 days out from the event and are non-refundable if cancellations are made within the 7 days prior to the event.
– Please note the menu may contain meat, nuts and other allergens. If you have any dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking so we can accommodate (where possible).
– If the event cannot go ahead due to Covid-19 restrictions, we will either offer a full refund or the tickets will be transferred to another date.