The AGM will be held on Thursday 26th August, commencing at 1930 hours.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20th August 2020.
2. Receiving of Officer’s Reports.
3. Annual Election of Patron and Vice Patrons.
4. Returning Officer’s Report.
5. Notices of Motion – SPECIAL RESOLUTION – To introduce Proxy Voting due to the impact of COVID 19 to future General Meetings
6. General Business – NOMINATION FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIP – Ray and Colleen O’Byrne
Notice is hereby given that an election will be held on Thursday 26th August 2021 commencing at 1700 hours and concluding at 1945 hours to fill the following positions:
– Vice Commodore
– Rear Commodore Sailing
– Rear Commodore Mooring & Storage
– Honorary Secretary
– Honorary Treasurer
– Centreboard Captain
– Keelboat Captain
– Power Yacht Captain
– Committee Members (4)