Gym & Sauna
The Club House has it’s own unisex Gym and Sauna located on the lower level of the building.
This facility is FREE for Senior Members and Senior & Social Family Members.
Monday – Sunday: 5am to 10pm
Access outside these times is not permitted without prior approval from the General Manager.
Complete a SOCIAL GYM MEMBERSHIP FORM and return to the club office.
Book for your appraisal with our qualified gym instructor, Bob Pavone on 0407 084 875. He will prepare a program and assist you with your first workout.
We will activate your club card to allow you access to the gym and sauna.
Conditions of entry:
- Members are required to sign in and out of the gym.
- All members must wear acceptable clothing in the gym and sauna (i.e. swimwear).
- No alcohol is to brought into the area.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted.
- Members aged 14 – 16 must be supervised at all times by an Adult Gym Member.